THANK YOU to all who clicked “Follow” to receive photo reports and updates automatically!
And thank you again to all who helped us reach out with God’s love in practical ways to the needy ones of Belarus in 2013.
• provided freezers, sinks, and toilets for a boarding school for children with respiratory ailments in Bogushevsk,
• contributed toward needs at an orphanage in Novogrudok for children with severe speech disorders,
• supported a soup kitchen for the homeless in Minsk,
• funded a high-tech magnifying unit for visually impaired children at Molodzyechna,
• provided a lawnmower for a foster family at Novoselki (and a ping-pong table for the kids!),
• built a kitchen in the Domik after-school center at the Zhodino children’s shelter,
• produced a beautiful album of photo-portraits of families with disabled children at Dzerzhinsk,
• and replaced our aged warehouse with two brand-new 40-foot storage units.
All of this on top of keeping our “Response of the Heart” team going strong, bringing some 200 tons of donated food and goods into the country and distributing it to the poor and homeless, the blind and the disabled, those who were sick and those who were lost and alone.
Thanks for journeying with us!